Sailing Wine and Tapas - Premium small group
Feel the wind on your face as you sail Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea enjoying views of Barcelona’s skyline and famous iconic buildings and monuments, on board a beautiful Luxury Sailboat. Visit a 14th Century winery with views over its vineyards, The Med Sea and beyond, guided by a professional sommelier. Enjoy a wine taste of 4 organic wines, paired with Spanish tapas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Convenient meeting and drop off location
- 1.5 hours sailing on board a Luxury Sailboat
- Guided visit at wine cellar, barrel area and vineyards by a professional sommelier
- Pair your wines with Spanish tapas with Med Sea views
- Travel in comfortable air conditioning van
- Escort throughout the tour
- Premium Small-group tour of maximum 8 people
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks and snacks included on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a 3 in 1 experience, cruising Barcelona’s Mediterranean Sea, visit a unique wine cellar with Mediterranean Sea views and taste 6 exquisite organic wines paired with tapas in Alella wine region, 30 minutes away from Barcelona.
Meeting point at a central location close to Barcelona´s port to take you to your ship. You enjoy a relaxing 1 hour cruising on Barcelona’s harbour, on board a beautiful 72” foot (24 meters) wooden two mast schooner with comfortable resting areas and viewpoints for the perfect picture of sights and some of the most representative monuments of Barcelona, from the blue waters of Barcelona’s harbour. There is a bar available on board should you want to have a drink.
On return, you´ll be driven 30 minutes by Barcelona’s north coast with sea views on a comfortable air conditioned van, to reach the Serralada de Marina Natural Park, where your wine cellar is located.
Visit the only wine cellar with Mediterranean Sea views, walk by its vineyards, its aging wine cellar and barrel areas carved into the rock, following the guidance of a professional sommelier throughout the visit. This wine region is one of the oldest in Spain as it has been making wine since Roman times.
Taste 3 extraordinary organic wines included in international Michelin starred restaurants worldwide: This wine cellar has been awarded with the highest level of quality seal in sparkling cava; the Premium Category of Cava de Paraje Calificado.
Enjoy Spanish tapas to pair with these exquisite wines.
Departure Point :Marina Port Vell Restaurant, Moll de la Barceloneta, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of bad weather, only sailing may be cancelled, as the remaining of the tour will still go ahead
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.