Saint-Emilion : Village, Châteaux and wine tasting
Choose your guide:; English and French (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). Portuguese (Thursday)
If you love wine, culture, history and nature, this tour is made for you! Discover 2000 years of history and the beauty of Saint-Emilion village and vineyards, both listed as Unesco World Heritage. Medieval architecture, 18th century classic-style chateaus or 21st century cellars designed by reknowned architects! Also, the best place to learn about the art of wine making… and of wine tasting!
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - Chateau La Croizille
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Walk in the heart of Saint-Emilion village*
Your guide will take you around this well-preserved medieval city, its steep winding alleys and maze of hidden « escalettes ».
You will also be able to discover the local macaroon, the local specialty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau La Croizille, Lieu-dit Baladoz, 33330 Saint-Laurent-des-Combes France
Hospitality and great wines guaranteed at Château La Croizille and Chateau Tour Baladoz. Those passion-driven owners and their staff welcome you with open-arms to explain family or local history, their terroirs, the art of blending… as well as the art of wine-tasting!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.