Saint-Emilion full day electrical bike tour with lunch from Bordeaux
An exciting new way to discover Bordeaux’s vineyards; riding an E-bike through Saint-Emilion!
Venture out in a small group led by a qualified guide, winding your way from chateau to chateau in the heart of the French countryside. Uncover the secrets that make Bordeaux so world renowned, exploring several wineries and tasting plenty of their wines as well! After a fresh picnic lunch amongst the vines, take a guided walking tour of the historical village of Saint-Emilion, which is as famous for its ancient cobblestone streets as it is for its wine. Come join us and lose yourself in the sun-filled breeze and charm of our beautiful region.
Bordeaux Wine Trails has a unique approach to wine tours and tasting. If you’re ready for an authentic and personal experience, then we welcome you for a truly unforgettable day!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Sandwich lunch at a winery (2 daily sandwiches, fruit salad, a glass of wine, water
- 2 winery tasting fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Guided tour of Saint-Emilion town
- English speaking local guide
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
2 winery visits and tatings, 2 daily sandwiches per person and a fruit salad, up to 10 wine tastings, a glass of wine for lunch, tour through the vines on ebikes with a local guide, guided tour of Saint Emilion meieval town, transfert in van from/to Bordeaux.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Teenager from 16 years old. Minimum heughts required : 1m40 (4.6 ft)
- Minimum age for wine tasting : 18 years old
- The minimum number of persons for this tour is 3. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours prior to the tour if the minimum number of persons is not met. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. In case of unsuitable weather conditions (extreme heat or torrential rain), the tour may be canceled up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure.
- Maximum weight limit is 100 kg/220 pounds
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.