Saint Germain The Essential of French Gastronomy Walking Food Tour
Paris, France ! With other 800 years of fine cuisine, the word alone conjures up images of crusty baguettes, succulent salamis, fresh cheeses and out of this world pastries.
As you stroll the famous Saint Germain district, your professional, local guide will bring to life the history of fine French dining and give you the opportunity to savor the flavors which have made France one of the most celebrated gastronomic countries in the world.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- At least 5 tastings
- Visiting award winning producers
- 2h guided visit of Saint Germain
- Small, intimate group (8 people max)
What's excluded :
- Purchases outside of group tasting
- Hotel Pick-up / Drop Off
- Lunch stop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Furstenburg, Place De Furstemberg Just behind St Germain des Pres church, 75006 Paris France
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006 Paris, France
From there your guide will introduce you to some of our favorite and world renowned chocolate masters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rue de Buci, 75006 Paris, France
From there your guide will introduce you to some of our favorite bakeries an sweet shop. Here you will have the chance to taste a selection of sweet and savory delicacies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rue Lobineau, 75006 Paris, France
From there your guide will introduce you to one of our favorite french covered market with cheese stores, wine merchants and fruits store.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Le Prométhée, 4 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Marché couvert Saint-Germain, 6 Rue Lobineau, 75006 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.