Saint Petersburg Full-Day City Discovery Shore Excursion
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Saint Petersburg and visit the city’s major monuments. See Peter and Paul Fortress, stroll and shop on Nevsky Prospekt, and marvel at this magnificent city from the water on the “Rivers and Canals” boat tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at a popular restaurant
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned car or mini-van
- Visa-free arrangements
- Assistance of a guide speaking your language
- Pier pick-up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
City tour, 3-5 photo stops, Peter & Paul's Fortress and the Cathedral
A walk in Peter and Paul Fortress, the very rist building of St. Petersburg will give you an idea of early days of St. Petersburg's history.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
World's largest museum of mosaics is indeed a striking architectural and historic monument. Inside mosaics are breathtakingly beautiful.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Saint Isaac's Cathedral
St. Isaac's Cathedral is a stunning monument of architecture. Inside more beautiful than outside, the grand cathedral never fails to impress. Constructes to serve to the fame of Russia, it's the 4th largest church on the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
We will see the most important masterpieces of famous painters, sculptors and masters of Applied arts. In our program there are Petrovsky Hall , the Throne Hall, where you can appreciate the power, strength and greatness of Russia at that time.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in St Petersburg Ports
- marine facade of St. Petersburg
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is offered in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. No extra payment is required. Please specify your preference when booking
- With the private shore tours, everything is provided to satisfy Russian entry requirements. You will not need to purchase a separate Russian tourist visa
- After you make your tour booking the supplier will contact you via e-mail to ask for additional information for each person in your private party:
- Full name as it appears in the passport
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
- Date of birth
- This information is required to make all the necessary arrangements with Port customs and to send you the tour ticket which you should present at the Saint Petersburg port of call when disembarking from the cruise ship.
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.