Saint Petersburg Preserve Bike Tour
Learn about the many birds, mammals and butterflies living at the Boyd Hill Nature Preserve in Saint Petersburg Florida, on a 2-hour bike tour. An expert guide will help you pick out a mountain bike and then bring you along on an informative and fascinating journey through the preserve. You will be guided through 3 miles and view 5 ecosystems! You’ll enjoy the calming natural surroundings, beautiful flowers, trees and Lake Maggiore, which is home to many American Alligators, turtles, fish and a vast array of birds! An extra bonus is the bird of prey aviary where you will see a Bald Eagle, hawks, vultures and a variety of owls.
Tour includes admission into the Preserve, mountain bike, helmet, bottle of water, tour guide. Please specify your heights.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour 5k guided bike tour
- Mountain bike male/female
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide
- Admission into Boyd Hill Nature Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Boyd Hill Nature Preserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boyd Hill Nature Preserve, 1101 Country Club Way S, St. Petersburg, FL 33705-4657
A wonderful education center which will be enjoyed by children and adults.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1101 Country Club Way S, St. Petersburg, FL 33705, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of participants’ heights at the time of booking
- Closed-toe shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.