Saint-Tropez Full Day Private Tour
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
A sightseeing tour to discover the city of Saint Tropez and its surrounding areas, its history and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transfert from/to hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Admission fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Tropez Harbor, Marina Port Harbor, 83000, Saint-Tropez France
You will discover Saint-Tropez, one of the best-known resorts of Europe, a crossroad where writers, artist and celebrities all meet, you could be among them. The tour will stop in Saint Tropez where you will visit this charming little village, its harbour where fishing boats, commercial vessels share the mooring with the most luxurious yachts. You'll explore the town by mounting the steps to the pretty medieval village, visiting the Annonciade Museum or touring the Citadel with its naval museum.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Port Grimaud, Port Grimaud, Grimaud, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, known as "Little Venice", to admire its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice, Cannes, Villefranche, Monaco, etc.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- Private tour for a group of up to 8 people/vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.