Sainte Chapelle Entrance Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Be amazed with the magnificent 1113 stained glass windows with Saint Chapelle visit and be impressed with your boat tour by the rich historical buildings of Paris ; Eiffel Tower, Statu de la Liberte , Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville , Institut France, Musee d'Orsay ,Assemblee Nationale ,Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie . Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way. And the cruise & saint chapelle tickets can be used until the expiration date on it.
Please share with us your reachable e-mail address and phone number. Your tickets will send to your e-mail address or Whatsapp application, directly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Saint Chapelle Entry Tickets
- Audio Guide on the Boat
- 1 Hour River Cruise Tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sainte-Chapelle, 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The Sainte-Chapelle from the 13th century, a recently restored French Gothic chapel. Your ticket also gives you direct access to this monument, which contains more than 1,000 scenes from the Old and New Testaments. You can explore both monuments independently after entering the line and you can visit them at your own pace. Enjoy the Sainte-Chapelle, one of the most remarkable examples of Gothic architecture in the world. Admire the old stained glass windows, with its impressive depth of colors and beautiful design.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Get in your see-through boat and explore Paris' world-famous monuments for a hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :10/5/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to supply your face mask by yourself. The river cruise is closed on 06 and 20 and 27 july in the year 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.