Sakkara, Memphis, and Dahshur Start from 45$
At 08.00 AM ; You will be picked up from your hotel by Tamer safari Tours representative to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser. Then Proceed to Dahshur to get inside the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history) and see the Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid). After that transfer to Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Bottled water during your trip
- entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- Optional Activities.
Visit Dahshur and the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to witness , the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.