Salalah City Food Tour
Enjoy a real taste of Salalah on a tantalizing half day tour and discover the city’s impressive culinary credentials. Follow your guide on a tour of Salalah's foodie hotspots, enjoy the unique stone roasted meat, browse the fresh produce at the city’s famous central market, and visit one of the many fruit huts in the city. Finally, sample some of the delicious omani desserts (Halwa) that comes in many flavours and get an idea how it's prepared, then leave with a take home sample and a smile of satisfaction.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: مطاعم شارع اتين, Salalah, Oman
Get your taste buds ready and join us on this unique experience around Salalah City. In the next few hours we will embark on a culinary journey of the city and immerse ourselves in the culture and food of the Dhofar region. The tour will also be peppered with fun stories along the way. You will get to sample delicious regional specialties made by passionate local producers of the area. Enjoy tasting some of our delicious chicken and meat BBQ, locally grown fruits and vegetables, some of our famous desserts, and visit the central market where traders since decades used to sell their local products like meat, fish, fruits & vegetables and so much more.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Avoid touching services while touring. - Practise proper cough and sneeze etiquette. - advised to pack a mini personal sanitizing wipes or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.