Salalah Half-Day Tour
The capital of Dhofar is a singular city, with its colourful atmosphere. Salalah is nestled in lush subtropical nature and possess a culture of its own, influenced by several Arabic tribes. This Half-Day Tour in Salalah is the best opportunity to know the city better with a local guide. You will visit the traditional market, in search of Frankincense; admire the architecture of the Sultan Qaboos Mosque; taste fresh coconut milk in the Plantation Farms and finally get to know Salalah's history in its famous museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Frankincense Land
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of the Frankincense Land, As Sultan Qaboos Street, Salalah 211 Oman
Your guide picks you up in the morning, around 9 AM, at your hotel in Salalah to start your half-day tour. As an introduction to your discovery of the city, visit the Al Baleed Archeological Museum and the Museum of the Land of Frankincense. Spend an hour there before heading to the Plantation Farms. There, in the middle of the city, are growing bananas, papayas and other fruits! You can taste fresh fruit juice and milk and buy the sweetest snacks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al-Husn Souq, Sultan Quaboos Street, Salalah 211 Oman
If you are rather looking for Frankincense, you can for sure find the best ones in Haffa Souk, a very traditional Arabian market. Find your way into its narrow alleys to the best local shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sultan Qaboos Mosque, 23.July Street, Salalah 211 Oman
Finally, end your visit at the beautiful Sultan Qaboos Mosque. Smaller than the one in Muscat, it has a unique atmosphere, surrounded by palm trees. After your visit, your guide drops you off at your prefered location in Salalah.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.