Salama Canyon and White Canyon Tour from Taba
This is one of the most popular excursions and not to be missed. It is full day trip taking in some of the most magnificent views of the beautiful Small Coloured Canyon, White Canyon, Mushroom Rock and Ein Khudra. A real value for money and amazing trip you will not regret.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bedouin tea
- Entry/Admission - Ain Khudra
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ain Khudra, 8 km Away From the Main Road, Nuweiba Egypt
Start at 08:00 am from Taba and drive by Jeep to White Canyon. The White Canyon, a splendid example of eroded sandstone, its floor awash with white powdered sand. It’s narrow, winding path opens up to plateaus of harsh desert and then narrows again, until the exit at the oasis of Ain Khudra. It’s beautiful place with date palms and water springs which has been home to Bedouin tribes for over one thousand years. There you will have 1 hour for walking.
You will then visit Ain Khudra Oasis, drink Bedouin tea there. Then drive for 40 minutes to see the Mushroom Rock. Stay there about 20 minutes and then have lunch in a Bedouin Village. After lunch you will go walking for 1 hour through Salama Canyon. Then drive for 20 minutes to the Inscription Rock. Return to Taba at 04:00pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Taba and Taba border
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.