Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour
Visit some of the Most Haunted Locations in Salt Lake City on this 1.5 Hour Tour!
Travel around to the locations of actual hauntings, hear the details of what happened and bring your camera to see if you can experience them yourself.
We will not merely take you on a history tour of the city but a fully interactive adventure where you can experience the most haunted places in town. We get off the bus at almost all the locations to get up close and personal. This will allow you to try some of the ghost hunting equipment provided and to take pictures.
If you’re aching to go inside the buildings and get more intimate, we also offer Paranormal Investigations where you spend the whole time inside a haunted building at night, alone, and in the dark!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bus Tour
- Entry/Admission - Grimm Ghost Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grimm Ghost Tours, 18 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9709
This location will be the pickup spot where the bus will meet you to take you on your adventure through the city.
On your adventure, you will visit some of the oldest areas in Salt Lake. Learn where the Hoppity Lady roams looking for her lost husband. Try to summon her yourself to see if she comes out! Visit many locations on the 1.5-hour tour, including the Rio Grande Train Depot, The Largest Municipal Cemetery in the United States, The Old Washington Square and Historic City and County Building where jousting events occurred, treaties were signed, and is home to a few lost spirits!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :18 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some of the stories may not be appropriate for children 12 and under. (We let you decide as a parent/guardian to bring them)
- All guests must be checked in at least 10 minutes prior to the tour or they will be considered a no-show and we reserve the right to sell your seats to stand-by guests. No refunds will be given for being late or missing the tour. A 24 Hour Notice is Required for Reschedules or Cancelations or No Refunds Will Be Given.
- DISCLAIMER: Grimm Ghost Tours accepts no responsibility for personal injury, or harm of any nature and reserves the right at all times to refuse admission or cancel a tour. By attending the tour, you confirm that you are of suitable mental and physical health. If a tour is canceled you will be able to attend another tour or have your purchase refunded. Some of the stories on our tours may not be suitable for children under 12 years of age. RELEASE, INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT I hereby agree for myself, my heirs and for anyone on my behalf, to the fullest extent allowed by law, to RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC., their owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, representative, affiliates, successors and assigns from any and all responsibility and legal liability for any property damage, personal injury, damage or death which may result directly or indirectly from participation in the tour, whether such injury or damage was foreseeable, including any claim regarding design or maintenance of the premises, design or condition of any equipment utilized while engaged in the tour, or any other cause or claim arising from participation in the tour, including any claims of breach of contract or other legal theory, including negligence. PROMISE NOT TO SUE I PROMISE TO NOT SUE, and to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC for any claim of injury, damage or death which may occur from my participating in the tour. Should any claim or action be asserted in contravention to this agreement, I or my successor shall be liable for all expenses, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES incurred by Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC and that if a claim or action is brought, it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the State or Federal Court in the State of Utah, and no other jurisdiction, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who fails to comply with the terms and conditions and/or rules for the event in which this ticket is issued. COVID19/CORONAVIRUS RELATED: I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other clients and their families. I voluntarily seek services provided by Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment. I attest that: * I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell. * I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days. * I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within The United States of America in the last 14 days. * I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. * I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities. * I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I hereby release and agree to hold Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the company, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC. I understand that this release discharges Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the company together with all owners, partners, and employees. If a tour is canceled you will be able to attend another tour or have your purchase refunded.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.