Salinas Grandes via San Antonio de los Cobres
It´s one of the most complete and amazing tours from Salta, visiting San Antonio de los Cobres, Salinas Grandes (Salt Flat) and Purmamarca with 7-color hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- The trip departs early in the morning following tracks of the famous Train of the Clouds through the colorful Quebrada del Toro spectacular scenic beauty where we see the mutation of nature as we climb up to over 4,000 m.s.n.m. Then we continue trip to Santa Rosa de Tastil to visit the pre-Inca ruins of Tastil where we will walk about half an hour and then continue trip to San Antonio de Los Cobres ( 3,776 m). After lunch in San Antonio de los Cobres , we take the ex National Route 40 to the north and after about an hour reach Salinas Grandes in Jujuy province where we visit the salar . Then we descend the impressive Cuesta de Lipan , reaching the maximum height of the trip: 4,170 meters to lead to Purmamarca on the evening, framed by the Seven Color Hill. Walking tour of the village and its traditional market and return to Salta
Departure Point :pick up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No special requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.