Salinas Salt Lagoon Small-Group Day Trip from Arequipa
Enjoy aerial views of the Salinas Lake located in the Arequipa region within the Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reservation. Take in the stunning landscapes and venture out on a 3-hour hike on this small-group, full-day guided tour. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, private transport, bottled water and snacks. There is a minimum of 2 people per booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- 3 Hours Hiking in the area
- Specialist guide
- Entry/Admission - Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
First, you will be picked up from your hotel in Arequipa at 7:30 am, then you will enjoy a scenic 3-hour drive to the Salinas Lagoon. You will take a paved road, heading towards Baños de Jesús and Chiguata (3000M) and then uphill, following dirt roads and bumps in the slopes of Pichu Pichu.
You will then visit Salinas Luicho, where you might find native wildlife, such as South American camelids, llamas, alpacas and various bird species. You might also enter Salinas Salt, if there's enough water in the lagoon. You will take in the sights of Ñuñu (a little volcano) and the Ubinas volcano.
Your visit will also include a hike (3 km maximum). You will return to Arequipa by 17:00 approximately.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels that are located in centre area of Arequipa city - downtown
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegan and vegetarian options are available
- Hiking shoes, pants and a jacket for wind and cold are recommended
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.