Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve
The tour will begin at 6:30 AM. We will know the wonderful lagoon, which is located, on a salt surface that uses the salt part, where you will find the famous salt lagoon. All the way offers a spectacular view of the Andean panorama, which makes this trip very interesting for travelers looking to get the best images of the landscape of the variety of animal lagoon, especially Andean and migratory birds, the trip includes a pleasant walk from side to side of the lagoon and you will see the cultures of the small cities dedicated to pre-Inca work terraces located near the Chiguata River.
You will visit the beautiful reserve of Salinas, diversity of South American camelids, Andean and migratory birds such as Flamingos, Parihuanas and others.
You can also know these salt surfaces in this part of the city where they extract this product and then be consumed, this landscape is certainly spectacular.Lojen is also visited. Ends 4:30 p.m.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TOURIST TRANSPORT
- PROFESSIONAL GUIDE ENGLISH / SPANISH
- First aid box.
- Entry/Admission - Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal extra expenses
- Entrance ticket optional to Lojen 15 soles or 5 dollars
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiguata, Chiguata, Arequipa Region
We start the tour at the base of the Misti and Picchu Picchu volcano, crossing the town of Chiguata.
On the way you will be able to observe the geological fault of the Misti volcano and the snowy peak of Picchu Picchu
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
This lake is located halfway between the Misti volcano, the Ubinas volcano and the snowy Picchu Picchu.
we can see (ducks, condors, eagles, flamingos, hummingbirds, etc.), llamas, alpacas, vicuñas, foxes, wild rabbits and others).
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Historic Centre of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
1.00 p.m. We will continue our tour having a spectacular view of the National Reserve, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and the wonderful salt flat.
Then we will continue to the other point called Lojen
Stop At: Arequipa, Arequipa, Arequipa Region
Here you can meet a small volcano called Lojen, along with some hot springs where you can enter with an extra cost of 15 soles optionally. No doubt this visit is amazing.
Then we will make a short stop to eat, where there are typical dishes of the place and our return to the city center is again at approximately 4:00 p.m.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas Arequipa, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The collection is made by hotels within the city center, otherwise, the meeting point will be in the main Plaza de Armas. The preferred point would be at the main gate of the Plaza de Armas. The start time is 6.00 am. and return time 4:30 pm again in the city center.IMPORTANT NOTE: INDICATE IN WHICH HOTEL WILL BE THE COLLECTION IF IT IS NOT CORRECTLY IN YOUR RESERVATION.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Calle Moral, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.