Salkantay Plus Inca Trail In A Single Route
If you are really short on time to do salkantay trek to INCA TRAIL - Machu Picchu this package is great for you.
• 5 DAYS WALK SALKANTAY MORE INCA TRAIL
• Enjoy your trip on the mountains and the original Inca trail
• Enjoy the wildlife of the andes.
• sleep in the middle of the mountains
• Get up over 15000 feet in elevation or 4600 masl.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pre-departure Salkantay trek and inca trail briefing, presented by your tour guides.
- Duffle bag to get ready 7 kilos of your personal belonging to be carry by horses.
- Transportation to head of Salkantay trail.
- English/Spanish speaker professional guide.
- New - Mountain sky hut - thick mattresses + night lighting
- Personal pad (double foam - 2.5 inches thick)
- Cook and cooking equipment.
- Horses for carrying
- Trasnport from la playa to Santa Teresa
- Hostel 2 Night in Aguas Calientes
- Guided visit to Machu Picchu.
- Transfer Ollantaytambo train station to downtown Cusco
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (4B - 4L - 4D)
- Vegetarian food available on request with no extra charge.
- First Aid equipment and Oxygen bottle for emergenciesPersonal Travel Advisor assigned for you to customize the rest of your Peru Trip
- Return transportation by train and bus to Cusco
- you have a dietary request such as vegetarian food please let us know.
- Oxygen bottle for emergencies.
- First aid kit for emergencies.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Sleeping Bags
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra expenses, Tips and gratitudes
- 2 Bus tickets for the second day (Aguas Calientes -Machu Picchu - Aguas Caliente)
- DAY 1: CUSCO - SORAYPAMPA - HUMANTAY LAKE - QUISWARNIYOC
This trek to Machu Picchu starts early at your hotel in cusco. we pick you up at 5:00 am to transfer you to Mollepata town where you have the chance to enjoy a delicious andean breakfast then you continue in the same car to Soraypampa which is the trailhead. Once in Soraypampa you star the hike up to the humantay lake for 2 hours aproximatly after you make to the lake you have time for picturing to enjoy the area and the guide will explaing you about the area. Afterwards you hike down to the campsite called Quiswarniyoc once there you will have a deliscious lunch then time for siesta. In the afternoon you got a short hike up to the mirador of Salkantay mountain if you are lucky with the sun you will enjoy the sunset then you go back to the campsite to enjoy a dinner and of course you will sleep at the
MOUNTAIN SKY HUT.
DAY 2: QUISWARNIYOC - SALKANTAY PASS - HUAYRAMACHAY - CHAULLAY
The second day of the salkantay trek is considerat the hardest day.
DAY 3: CHAULLAY - HIDROELECTRICA - AGUAS CALIENTES
This day is call “Nature day”. You hike through the jungle are of Santa Teresa. The valley is formed by the salkantay river that discures from the white mountain. In this valley you have the opportunity to see waterfalls, rivers, plantations like coca, coffee, avocado, passion fruit, bananas and much more is a tropical valley and the climate is quite warm. After a delicious breakfast we start the trek to the town of sahuayco, after 5 hours of crossing through the dense vegetation we arrived at the lunch point and then we drive to Hidroelectrica for about 1.5 hours in order walking 3 hours more to aguas calientes town on the flat trail. Then we take you to the hotel for showering and relaxing,
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES - CHACHABAMBA INCA TRAIL
Our trek today takes us along the most impressive stretch of the Inca Trail. We'll visit beautiful Inca sites , see a variety of flora and fauna and get to take in the fantastic panoramas of the Andes mountains.
Day 5: Machu Picchu!
Waking up early (04:00am) we'll take one of the first buses back up to Machu Picchu to enter the site as soon as it opens (06:00am) We'll have a 2 hour guided tour of the site during which you'll learn about the Incas and visit all the most important areas of the citadel. After your tour you'll have free time to explore the site by yourself and if you have permits to climb either Huayna Picchu (2 hours round trip) or Machu Picchu mountain (3 hours round trip). In the afternoon you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo (2 hours) from where you will carry on by bus back to Cusco (2 more hours).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
todos son recogidos en sus hoteles
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A backpack
- A beanie hat or ear warmer
- Sun hat
- A mid weight sweater
- A longsleeve t-shirt
- 1 – 2 t-shirts
- A lightweight suater or vest
- A pair of long pants
- Hiking shoes
- An extra pair of shoe
- 2 – 3 pairs wool socks
- A jacket
- A small towel
- Rain gear
- 1 – 2 pair shorts
- A small headlamp
- A toothbrust and other personal toiletries
- Toilet paiper
- Sun cream
- Insect repelent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.