SALKANTAY TREK, Bespoke Trek: 4D/3N
-Day 1.- Cusco – Mollepata – Soraypampa
At 4:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Cusco. Arrival to Mollepata around 8.00 am. In Mollepata we will have breakfast and prepare our bags for hike. We will walk for 3 hours towards Soraypampa. where we wiill enjoy our lunch and campsite for the night. We can visit Humantay Lake optionally.
-Day 2.- Soraypampa – Salkantay pass – Chaullay
After breakfast (5:30 am) we continue our hike for 4 hours until Salkantay Pass at 4650 m/ 15,250 ft. We will then descend for 2.5 hours through scenic landscapes to our lunch spot in Huayrac Pampa at 2900 m/ 9500 ft. We arrive to our lodge in Chaullay 3 hours later to enjoy dinner and rest.
-Day 3.- Chaullay – Playa sahuayaco – Santa teresa:
This day will hike 16 km / 10 miles. in approx. 5 hours
Then continue after lunch another 11 km / 7 miles in approx. 3 hours
-Day 4: Aguas calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco
Grand finale with a tour of the citadel and return to Cusco with train.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
The Salkantay Trek is perhaps one of the most spectacular hikes around Cuzco. This fantastic Inka trail will cross the Andes ranges and will take you through challenging steep paths towards stunning views of the Sacred Salkantay mountain adn finally to Machu picchu.
This hike is aimed to adventure seekers with great stamina and passion for nature. The dramatic landscapes, snowcapped mountains make of this hike a lifetime experience that we are proud to offer.
• Salkantay Trail, Peru
• Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
• Montana Humantay, Cusco Peru
• Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
• Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.