Salmon & Sea Trout Fly fishing on Kylemore Lough.Co Galway.Guided.Half /Full Day
Join us in the beautiful Kylemore Valley for a days fishing with an experienced local guide. Our guide will take you onto the lake and to the fish and explain techniques to give you the best possible chance of catching some silver Atlantic salmon, in an exceptionally scenic setting. Our guides have grown up fishing in the area and know how and where to put you over a fish, all you have to do is cast! This package is only suitable for people who have fly fishing experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide. Fishery fee. Boat & fuel. State Day salmon & sea trout license. Buoyancy aid.
- Rod hire and 3 basic flies, extra flies can be purchased on the day from the ghillie
What's excluded :
- All sea trout have to be returned alive to the water.
Fly fish on the beautiful Kylemore Lough. A salmon and sea trout fishery with a long history and tradition. Min 1 Max 2 per boat. Available: 1st March to 30th September.
Departure Point :Kylemore Lough, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.