Saloias Villages Route
Path made by experienced Nature Guide that will make the ecological and historical background of all activity
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Seasonal fruit
- Handmade cookies
- Insurance included
What's excluded :
Beginning our journey in the church of the Chippers, we continue through Roman bridges and sidewalks to the beautiful Anços waterfall, a true ex-libris of the region. Between streams and trails, we will reach the Penedo do Lexim, which is part of the volcanic complex of Lisbon. From there we will go to the rural village of Mata Pequena, again towards Cheleiro where we will finish our activity.
Circular route of approximately 12km;
Moderate degree of difficulty;
Duration approx. 5 hours (always depends on the pace of the group).
Important to bring:
Appropriate footwear (mountain boot or hard-soled tennis);
• Aldeia Da Mata Pequena, Mata Pequena, Mafra 2640-401 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We transfer participants from the region of Óbidos and Caldas da Rainha.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.