Salt Mine, Mud Volcanoes, and Wine Tasting Private Day Tour from Bucharest
Private Day Tour to Salt Mine in Slanic Prahova and Muddy Volcanoes bonus Lacerta Winery from Bucharest.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver/licensed tour guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Free Wi-Fi available from hot spot while in the private car
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (20 ron/adult for Unirea Salt mine in Slanic Prahova, 4 ron/adult for Muddy Volcanoes)
- Wine tasting (optional) is possible at Lacerta Winery within the winery tour - at your own expense
- Alcoholic Beverages - The wine tasting (your own expense) consists of 3 wines for 39 RON/person or 6 wines for 59 RON/person
- Entry/Admission - Vulcanii Noroiosi (Muddy Volcanoes)
- Entry/Admission - Unirea Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - LacertA Winery
- Entry/Admission - I Travel in Romania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vulcanii Noroiosi (Muddy Volcanoes), Paclele Mari, Berca 127035 Romania
The Muddy Volcanoes have been a protected reservation since 1924. The Muddy Volcanoes in Buzau county are not the volcanoes you would expect. They’re not the big, real volcanoes that scare off people with volcanic ash. Not by far. But they’re a pretty amazing and unique place in Romania.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Unirea Salt Mine, Strada Crizantemelor, Slanic 106200 Romania
Unirea Salt Mine is located in the town of Slanic Prahova. It is the second largest salt mine in Europe, located 208 meters under the ground and with a height of the 54 meters of its hall. You will have a simply breathtaking walk in the mine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
We shall have a stop in Fintesti town at Lacerta Winery (available upon reservation) which is now one of the most modern wineries in Romania. Wines made along the 45th parallel which positions the Fintesti vine estate at the same level with the Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion as well as the Toscana vineyards, are prestigious for their rich, complex and silken taste. Wine tasting is possible - at your own expense - either 3 types of wine for 29 Ron/person or 6 types of wine for 49 Ron/person.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: I Travel in Romania, Bucharest 061715 Romania
The private tour is provided by I Travel in Romania company.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be so kind to provide a phone number for the lead traveler to be able to make contact with the tour guide.Airports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note the temperature in the Salt Mine is constant, around 12 degrees Celsius (53 Fahrenheit), so please consider to bring some warm cloths with you, even in the summer days.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If it is a rainy day we suggest you to bring (plastic) boots or something similar, in order to go on top of the muddy volcanoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.