Salt Mine - Slanic Prahova
Slanic Prahova salt mine is situated about 100 km from Bucharest and it is a recognized destination for balneal and touristic activities since 1853, when it was declared a tourist destination of national interest in Romania.
You will be pick up from the hotel by guide and travel to Slanic Prahova Salt Mine. The saline had therapeutic effects on health. When you finish your visit, you will have lunch at Hotel Roberto Slanic Prahova and return to Bucharest. On your way, you will visit Lavender Garden and you will see a 500 years old tree. This is the perfect destination for a one-day trip far away from the crowded capital.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guide - English
- Access to Slanic Prahova salt mine
- *You can see Lavender Garden only if it is open in the period you choose for the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Unirea Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, meals and drinks etc).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Unirea Salt Mine, Strada Crizantemelor, Slanic 106200 Romania
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prahova County, Prahova County, Southern Romania
- Lavender Garden
- 500 years old tree
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral of Ploiesti, Catedrala Sfantul Ioan Botezatorul, Ploiesti Romania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or location from Bucharest.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.