Salt Mine Wieliczka Guided Tour with Hotel Pickup
• Hotel transfers in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
• Visit the beautiful Wieliczka salt mines with a guide in any of the languages available for guided tours
• Explore the natural emerald lakes, the splendour of St. Kinga’s chapel and the many passages and shafts built by the miners.
Our Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour aims to provide every visitor with an extraordinary experience by providing end to end tour services starting from picking you up, guiding you through the salt mines and dropping you back.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup from chosen hotels.
- Professional guide
- Elevator ride to the ground level on exit
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
• You will be picked up from your location by a professional tour operator
• Take the staircase of 700 steps to reach the underground mines
• Learn about the chapel, witness the beauty of the two lakes and explore the sculptures carved out of rock salt.
• Take an elevator to the ground level where you can grab a snack at the snack bar and shop for souvenirs.
The Wieliczka Salt Mines have been a major attraction in Krakow because of its ancient history as well as its modern relevance to World War II when the Germans planned to set up an underground armament factory in the mines. The mines are on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites and attract several visitors annually from around the globe.
Your guided tour around the 3km stretch of the salt mines begins with a descent into the underground mines through a wooden staircase. Once you reach the mine level, your guide will take you around the mines’ labyrinthine passages. St. Kinga’s chapel is one of the most beautiful parts of the tour. Built-in reverence of St. Kinga, the patron saint of miners in and around Krakow, the chapel features an altar and chandeliers carved out of rock salt.
You take an elevator to return to the ground level where you can buy souvenirs from the souvenir shop. There is also a snack bar at the ground level if you would like to grab a quick snack.
Tour duration – approximately 2.5 hours
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Daniłowicza 8, 32-020 Wieliczka, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
All pickups are arranged only from hotels with availability to stop the minibus, within a 1,8 km radius from the Krakow city centre. If your pickup location is in an area beyond this, is not a hotel, is in a no-parking zone or in an area with limited traffic, then we will pick you up from the nearest possible pickup place.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair not accessible on the group tour.
- Temperature in the mine is from 14 to 17℃
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 1. Before the start we measure the temperature of every participant 2. We may refuse to attend on the tour for customers having a temperature over 37.5°C (99.5°F) 3. Our vehicles are disinfected after every tour 4. Upon the entrance to the museum all visitor pass disinfections
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.