Salt Mine Wieliczka with Private Car from Krakow
Visit legendary salt mine in Wieliczka city. On this private tour, you can choose from one of the multiple guides such as English, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, French. Book this convenient package that includes door-to-door round-trip private transport, skip the line entrance and a shared guide in one of the chosen languages.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Elevator ride to the ground level on exit
- Private transport by air-conditioned van
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AT Cracow, Krakow Poland
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
This is a private tour, which includes private transportation and an shared guide in Salt Mine Wieliczka. At the tour you will be picked up from yours acomodation place (up to 4km from city center of Krakow), and transferd in company of professional tour leader to Salt Mine in Wieliczka. Visitation of mine last aprx 2.5h.
Explore 3km of underground tunnels, 2 lakes, and 2nd the bigest in the world undeground Chapel named of the Blessed Kinga, which is made in natural salt deposist so as their altarpieces and chandeliers. Walk through many unique chambers, and disover a history of 700 years old mine. Tours also contains about 700 steps to walk down, and elevator ride to the ground level on exit.
At the end of the tour you will pass snack bar, and on the ground level souvenir shop.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible on the group tour.
- Temperature in the mine is from 14 to 17℃
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 1. Before the start we measure the temperature of every participant 2. We may refuse to attend on the tour for customers having a temperature over 37.5°C (99.5°F) 3. Our vehicles are disinfected after every tour 4. Upon the entrance to the museum all visitor pass disinfections
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.