It is a walk through 3 different salt pans, an enchanted place to discover how salt is produced and collected. The visit to the salt museum and the tasting of the flavored salt will make this tour between nature and tradition will make the experience unforgettable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tasting of salt crystal and aromatized fine flower
- Ticket. Salt Museum
- 3 different salt pans
- Path of the salt worker
- Entry/Admission - Riserva Naturale Saline Di Trapani E Paceco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riserva Naturale Saline Di Trapani E Paceco, Garibaldi 138, 91011, Trapani, Sicily Italy
It starts from Piazza Garibaldi, in front of the maritime station, at the port. In 10 minutes we will reach the first saline "Maria Stella", where we will admire the first mill built here in Trapani. We proceed to the second saline "Chiusicella", with its tanks that stretch as far as the eye can see towards the sea, we can see flamingos, herons, knights of Italy etc ... that nest in this area and where we will understand how salt is grown.
The last saline will allow us to enter an ancient mill of over 600 years, now a museum, to discover how the various tools were gathered, how they worked, what role the salt held in this place and the differences between past and present.
We will taste the crystal of salt and its most prized part, the flower of salt, natural and flavored with orange, lemon, rosemary and oregano .... a unique and tasty tasting.
We will make the path of the salinar, which will allow us to walk among the various salting tanks.
Depending on the time of day, the salt pans take on a different color, from blinding white, to blue, to all shades, from yellow, to orange, to pink during sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 101, 91100 Trapani TP, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minivans sanitized in compliance with the covid-19 regulations
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.