Salto el Limón Waterfalls & Cayo Levantado Tour
Private Excursion to visit El Limon Waterfalls and Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island). Two activities in just one day, exploring the beauty from the forest and the waterfalls from El Limon Comunity with local Tour Guide. You can make this trip by Hiking or Horseback riding through the coffee and coconuts paths. After visiting El Limon Waterfalls we will drive to port at Samana City center and take a boat to Cayo Levantado also name as Bacardi Island. There we will have buffet lunch and afternoon swimming in Cayo Levantado beach with options of snorkeling on the coral's reefs.
After this experience, you will get Back to our meeting point from where we pick you up.
per adult from
7 to 8 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - El Salto del Limon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cayo Levantado
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Salto del Limon, El Limon, 32000 Dominican Republic
Reaching El Limón Waterfall is an adventure that takes you on a 2.5-kilometer (1.5-mile) journey through a thick forest while spotting flora and fauna along the way. The Waterfalls are located in the middle of a valley in the province of Samaná. Cool off from the journey in the freshwater emerald pool beneath the falls, and take in the surrounding wild, jungle landscape and gushing sounds of El Limón.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, La Barbacoa 32000 Dominican Republic
After visiting El Limon Waterfalls we will drive to Samana City center pier and take a Boat to Cayo Levantado also name as Bacardi Island. There we will have buffet lunch and afternoon swimming in Cayo Levantado beach with options to snorkeling on the coral’s reefs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Samana 32000, Dominican Republic
2: Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
3: El Limón 32000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.