Salty Plum Social - Small Bar Walking Tour - Cable Beach Broome
#SoBroome's Salty Plum #SoCial sunset small bar walking tour of Cable Beach. Walk with us as we explore the history of the Cable Beach precinct. We'll take you to three of our favourite small bars in the Cable Beach precinct for a drink and canapes at each venue and ensure you have front row seats for the sunset. Your guides Chris and Robyn have lived in Broome since 1992 and will give you a unique insight into Broome as we take a leisurely stroll around the Cable Beach precinct, stopping for refreshments along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You will recieve an alcoholic beverage and canope at each of the 3 venvues.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
We'll give you a short history of Cable Beach, how it got its name and all the significant things that occur here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Minyirr, Minyirr, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
We'll tell you about the Gubinge, Bower Birds and other interesting things in Minyirr Park
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Broome Surf Life Saving Club, Cable Beach WA 6726, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/28/2020 - 1/31/2021
12/28/2021 - 1/31/2022
Thursday - Friday: 05:00 PM - 07:45 PM Thursday - Friday: 05:00 PM - 07:45 PM
Return Detail :5 Sanctuary Rd, Cable Beach WA 6726, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.