Salty Queen Adventures: Spanish Fork Festival of Lights in Utah
I love to personalize tours for my groups. I encourage my guests to dawn their highest drag or their finest feathers and furrrrs. Dress up, have a ball, darling. Tonight is your night on the go. As your fashionable hostess with the mostess, I will throw in hidden unexpected gems along the way. My years in the industry have given me the skills to please any crowd. As the season progresses, I am always on the lookout for the best displays, if one comes up, I will add it. Besides, where else are you going to have a bearded drag queen as a driver guide?
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Festival Of Lights
- Entry/Admission - Salem Pond
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Hot Toddys will be available for adults 21 and older. Cash or Venmo accepted
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Festival Of Lights, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, USA
We will experience Spanish Fork Festival of Lights from the best seats in the house (45 Min depending on wait)
We will drive by "The Faymous House"
Other light attractions will be added as lights in the surrounding neighborhoods are discovered.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salem Pond, 259 W Salem Lake Dr, Salem, UT 84653, USA
Pond Town Christmas is a must see when talking Christmas lights in Utah. Mz Bombb, Your fearless Drag Queen Guide will guide you through the light display, and take all the photos you want. Remember, you have to have a picture or it didn't happen.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Temple Square, 50 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9709
Those starting and ending the tour downtown will be able to view the lights on temple square either before or after the tour.
Stop At: Midvale Fort Union Station, Midvale, UT 84047, USA
We will make a quick stop at pick up any guests not wanting to board the coach/van in Downtown SLC. Please arrive no later than 7:15pm we will be there between 7:20 and 7:25.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bluffdale Park and Ride UDOT, 14598 S, Pony Express Rd, Herriman, UT 84065, USA
We will make a quick stop at the Bluffdale park and ride to pick up guests not wanting to board in Downtown or in Midvale. Please arrive by 7:35. We will be there between 7:40pm and 7:45 pm
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Conference Center, 60 N Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.