Salvador Dali Enigma Museum
Get a closer look at the work of famous surrealist artist Salvador Dalí renowed for his technical skills, precise draftmanship and bizzare images in his work. Dalí’s versatile work includes paintings, graphic arts, film, sculpture etc. Major themes of his work were dreams, religion, sexuality, science and the subconscious and that is why he was considered controversial during his prime by many people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Salvador Dali - Enigma Exhibition
What's excluded :
- Visit: Salvador Dali - Enigma Exhibition, Opletalova 1535 / 4, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
The permanent exhibition of artworks by Salvador Dali - Enigma is located a few steps from Váslavské Square and offers its visitors the opportunity to see over 120 exhibits of this giant of surrealism, which are part of one of the largest private collections. Bronze sculptures, Daum glass collection, graphics, etc. On the first floor there is a sales gallery and on the ground floor is a small Bookstore.
Departure Point :Salvador Dali - Enigma Exhibition, Opletalova 1535 / 4, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Departure Time :7/30/2020 - 3/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.