Salzburg Christmas Cookies and Apple Strudel Cooking Lesson
Experience hands-on cooking of Austrians' most popular cookies and dessert. During your lesson, you will be given the opportunity to cook on your own while being carefully guided by an experienced chef. This small-group class is an extremely fun and relaxed environment. The program is also suited excellent for families with kids.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cooking class
- Tasting of you own cookies and apple strudel
- Representative bag for taking away of the rest of your own made cookies
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Learn how to prepare an original Austrian apple strudel. During this class, you will be guided by an experienced chef. Each class will have a maximum of 15 people, and be broken down further into tables of three to five people. You'll be asked to fully partake in all the stages of preparation.
Activities such as marinating the apples and stretching out the pastry can be a lot of fun. While the apple strudel is baking in the oven, you'll prepare the most popular cookies at Christmastime in Austria, Vanilla Kipferl, and get served a hot goulash soup for lunch.
At the end of your lesson the whole room is filled with Christmas fragrances, and the whole experience of baking is guaranteed to be as rewarding as enjoying the final outcome itself.
Departure Point :Ursulinenpl. 9, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.