Salzburg Historical Walking Tour
Discover the historical side of Salzburg on foot! Travel back in time on this 2-hour historical walking tour through the city. Explore Salzburg's Baroque old town with its beautiful churches and cathedrals and see the city’s must-see attractions like Mirabell Gardens, Mozart's House and St Peter's Monastery. Your expert guide will not only cover Salzburg's history but will also tell you interesting facts about the city's most famous figures, including Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the von Trapp family.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Getreidegasse, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Stroll down Getreidegasse, Salzburg's elegant shopping street, and admire the picturesque streets and hidden alleyways of the old city
Pass By: Salzburg Cathedral, Kapitelplatz 2, Salzburg 5020 Austria
. Stop at Salzburg Dome Cathedral and visit St Peter's Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries in Austria that’s home to one of the oldest restaurants in the world, dating back to the year 803!
Pass By: Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
The spectacular Mirabell Gardens and Palace, immortalized in the iconic film The Sound of Music. Wander through the elaborate Italian Baroque-style palace gardens, famous for its mythology-themed statues.
Pass By: St. Peter's Abbey (Stift St. Peter), Sankt-Peter-Bezirk off Kapitalpl., Salzburg 5020 Austria
St Peter's Monastery, one of the oldest monasteries in Austria that’s home to one of the oldest restaurants in the world, dating back to the year 803!
Pass By: Panorama Tours, Salzburg Austria
Meet your knowledgeable local guide at the Panorama Bus Terminal
Departure Point :Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking Tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.