Salzburg Small-Group Day Trip from Vienna
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Salzburg and explore centuries of European history on this day trip from Vienna. Travel through the UNESCO–listed landscapes of Wachau and Salzkammergut, and explore Salzburg Old Town with a guide. Discover top attractions including the Mozarteum University of Salzburg, Salzburg Cathedral, and St. Peter’s Cemetery, and gain insight into the city’s rich culture and traditions. Afterward, explore the Getreidegasse district and enjoy two hours of free time at your leisure. This 1-day tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Vienna hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
- Professional guide
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off in zipcode area 1010-1090 included, 1100-1230 on request
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided walking tour in Salzburg
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vienna, Vienna
Your tour starts with pick up in Vienna
Pass By: Wachau Valley, Joching Austria
On your journey to Salzburg pass through the Wachau Valley, known for its vinyards.
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
After passing through the Lake Area Salzkammergut, the travellers have a guided walking tour to see all major sights of the city, such as Getreidegasse, Mozart's Birthplace, Mirabell Gardens, Cathedral Square and more.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Accomodation pickup and drop-off in zipcode area 1010 - 1090 included, 1100-1230 if possible, if not, we try to arrange the most comfortable meeting point possible, no pick up at accomodations off the city limits
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please ensure you add your tour language and pickup-address at the moment of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to 12years/36kg have to be seated in children's seat, date of birth necessary at the time of booking
- A current valid passport or in case of holding EU-citizenship an ID (no copy) is required on the day of travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Local accommodation address is required upon booking added in "special requirements"
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are permanent updating and monitoring the situation and provide everything necessary to offer our service as safe as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.