Salzburg Train Station Departure Transfer
Travel from your Salzburg City Hotel to Salzburg Hauptbahnhof (Station). Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a private transfer so the price is the same for groups of 1 to 8 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your train details and your Salzburg City Hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 - 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call Panorama Tours directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pick up times and places.
It's that easy!
Don't forget to book your Salzburg Hauptbahnhof (Station) Arrival Transfer for your outward journey!
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following train and hotel details in the 'Special Requirements" box:
• Departing City / Arrival City
• Departure Time
• Hotel Name
• Hotel Address
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Departure Point :
Please wait in the hotel lobby, your driver will meet you there
OtherSalzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
Return Detail :Salzburg Hauptbahnhof, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.