Samana and Whales from puerto plata
Discover the picturesque city of Samana with gillary tour.
It is a city on the Samana Peninsula, which houses thousands of humpback whales during the winter mating season.
It is a full day trip, it is the only excursion that includes breakfast and lunch.
Closer to the city’s waterfront, the Malecon, has restaurants and bars.
In the bay, Cayo Levantado is a small island known for its palm-lined beaches.
Leaving the northeast coast of the Dominican Republic and sunbathing in the ocean.
Going along the coast until reaching Samana where they are going to board a boat that will take you to the island, in whale season before reaching the island we go to the national park where they are all there, they can delight and enjoy how they jump, jump and mate.
Today, Samana – often abbreviated to refer to the entire peninsula – is well connected by land and air.
However, it remains the isolated and paradisiacal escape from the DR of wild beaches, coconut plantations and rain forests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Samana Province, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
samana and whale
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.