Get ready to truly discover most of what Samana has to offer! Witness its tropical gardens, waterfalls, bays and islands in the best possible way!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area).
- horseback riding tour.
- Boat ride.
- Drinks in Cayo Levantado
- City tour of Santa Barbara de Samana.
What's excluded :
- Photos or DVD's
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miches, Miches, El Seibo Province, Dominican Republic
Get ready to truly discover most of what Samana has to offer! Witness its tropical gardens, waterfalls, bays and islands in the best way possible!
The adventure begins on the Miches Bay where a wonderful catamaran will take you right to the heart of Samana. Then, hop on a safari truck for a delightful sightseeing tour and explore a wonderful tropical garden that hosts more than 100 kinds of exotic plants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, 32000, Dominican Republic
Later on, get to the amazing Zumbador Waterfall and get ready to be amazed by its majestic view while enjoying a swim in the lagoon. Before continuing this incredible journey, taste a delicious Caribbean lunch across from the panoramic view of the gracious bridge crossing the bay of Samana.
To finish the day, climb aboard the catamaran to visit Cayo Levantado Island. Experience this romantic paradise’s white sandy beaches and the warm turquoise water while taking a last glimpse of the amazing bay.
• 50 minutes Boat Ride from Miches to Samana.
• Scheduled photo stop in El Malecon of Samana for pictures.
• Chaise Lounges included (CultourAll Zone).
• Visit to Barcardi Beach (Cayo Levantado). Photo stop.
• Visit to Las Flechas Gulf and explanation of its History.
• Panoramic City Tours Included in Santa Barbara de Samana.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Samana area . If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring towel, sunblock SPF 30+, camera, extra money for souvenirs (optional)
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for people with mobility restrictions.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.