Samana Safari and Limon Waterfall
A safe, fun, and unforgettable excursion, perfect for those seeking adventure and interested in experiencing one of the Dominican Republic’s more gorgeous natural attractions, El Limón Waterfall.
- We will take a breath of fresh air; examine an amazing wildlife and fascinating scenerys.
- Go horseback riding, penetrate awe-inspiring countryside landscapes, journeying across amazing landscape features until approaching Salto El Limón Waterfall. Undertake a shocking 197 foot climb.
- Be astonished by its immeasurable beauty, surrounded by a nascent tropical dry rainforest, dive in a refreshing natural pool. Feel the ferociousness of the crystal-clear waters tearing down a remarkable waterfall.
- Experience the way a typical Dominican family lives, immerse yourself in their customs and beliefs.
- We will witness firsthand the manufacturing process of rubber
- Experience spectacular views and photo opportunities at every turn.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All equipment and training
- Experienced tour guides
- Horseback riding
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Beer, rum, soft drinks and water
- Transport by safari truck
- Entry/Admission - El Limon
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Limon, Dominican Republic
We hope you become part of the thousands of visitors who have expressed that their Safari Adventure was the highlight of their vacation.
Enjoy rural roads where you can appreciate the flora and fauna of the country. Interact with typical Dominicans in an ambience outside hotels. Experience spectacular views and photo opportunities at every turn!
We saddle up and start the horseback ride through the lush forest until we reach the 196.85 feet high lemon Waterfall. Helmets are OBLIGATORY!
This waterfall is one of the highest and most beautiful ones in the Dominican Republic. Arriving at the ranch where we leave the horses we have an incredible view of the fall below.
After a refreshing dip in the natural pool in front of the waterfall and free time to enjoy the beautiful surroundings in the midst of the tropical forest, we head back to Rancho Maria.
With its pearly white beaches, crystal clear ocean, lush forests and rich culture, our tour is the perfect experience for your holiday in the Dominican Republic.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Samana. please provide hotel info, for the pickup and drop off.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.