Samaria Gorge Lazy Way from Chania in Crete
Pick up from your hotel or a place nearby. After approximately 1.5-hour drive through a beautiful landscape, we reach the picturesque village of Sougia. From there we continue our journey with the boat following the coastline to the village of Agia Roumeli!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers from/to your hotel or a near location
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- Tips and individual expenses
- Entrance fee for the Gorge: 5,00 € per person
- Boat tickets: 18,00€
- Entry/Admission - Samaria Gorge National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samaria Gorge National Park, Old National Road Chanion-Kissamou Lefka Ori, Sfakia, Crete 730 05 Greece
Pick up from your hotel or a place nearby. After approximately 1.5-hour drive through a beautiful landscape, we reach the picturesque village of Sougia. From there we continue our journey with the boat following the coastline to the village of Agia Roumeli! During your stay in the village you have plenty of time to cross Samaria gorge from its exit to the Iron Gates. The distance you can walk is 3 km from the village to the entrance of the gorge and 1.5 km further up to the Iron Gates, one of the most interesting points of the gorge.
Late in the afternoon we take the same boat to get back to the port of Chora Sfakion where our coach is waiting for you in order to drive us back to Chania!
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from Kolymbari Area till Chania, Kalyves & Almyrida Area
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.