Same Day Agra Tour by Car
Agra, the city of Taj has thousands of gems hidden in its crest, only the exploring eyes can spot them. Let us take you on this epic One Day Agra Tour and let the aura of this city settles down in your veins. Make ample amount of stories just to chant in front of dearest ones, in just a day. Feel the aged-back royalness in the air of this city and taste its granular history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After reaching to Agra English or your language-speaking guide will met you (as per requirement) who will take you to Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was built by the 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It was built in the time span of twenty-two years from 1631-1653 AD. Taj Mahal is one of the most beautiful Place in the world, which is also nominated os one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
This fort was built in 1565 AD. The Agra fort is a UNESCO world’s heritage site and it’s situated on the banks of river Yamuna
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
You will be taken to Itmad-Ud-Daula. This is the first tomb in India that is entirely made out of marble. Originally a Persian Amin in exile, who had been giving the title of Itmad-Ud-Daula (Pilar of state).
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.