Same Day Agra Tour By Car From Delhi
The City is well known for the Taj Mahal and historic heritages. The Taj Mahal, a fundamental sight for all visitors to India is a champion among the most phenomenal structure on the planet, and is seen as a picture of enduring worship.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal, a fundamental sight for all visitors to India is a champion among the most phenomenal structure on the planet, and is seen as a picture of enduring worship. Canvassed in white marble the sheer most delicious, faultlessness and believe that is a vital bit of the milestone has reached the hearts of individuals from all edges of the world. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and a world heritage site was worked by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in revering the memory of his dear mate Mumtaz Mahal who passed on while delivering their fourteenth child. Worked in unadulterated white marble, Taj Mahal is situated along the banks of the River Yamuna. The Taj spreads transversely over around 42 segments and it is acknowledged that this particular spot was picked by the sovereign in light of its peacefulness and mitigating sway. One of the seven supernatural occurrences of the world, it stays as a tribute to undying worship and all who visit its stand awed at the early presentation made by this miracle in white marble.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort created by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and joins various structures like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is acknowledged to have been kept and passed on.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Visit Itmad-ud-daula (Baby Taj). It has a phenomenal spot in the accounts of both history and design. This is certainly in light of the way that Itmad ud Daula is irrefutably the principal tomb in India that is made of Marble. This is extremely a catacomb that dismisses the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
Jahangir went gaga for his dispossessed young lady who methodology unspeakable brilliance. She was later started Noor Jahan and went down in the history as a champion among the greatest and astonishingly skilled women on the planet. Jahangir exhibited the title of Itmad-ud-daula or ‘Pillar of the Empire’ to his father in-law. Noor Jahan mentioned the tomb after the downfall of her father in 1622.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.