Same Day Agra Tour By Gatimaan Express Train
Destination Covering: Delhi – Agra – Delhi by Gatimaan Express AC Train (Except Friday).Explore the highlights of Agra on a private full-day tour by train from Delhi. You will pick & Drop from Delhi Hotel, Assistance at Railway Station to Board, While reaching/arrival at Agra our private guide meets you in Agra station and takes you to UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from Delhi Hotel – NZM Railway Station – Delhi Hotel by Private vehicle.
- Assistance at Delhi Railway Station while On Board and Off Board from Train by our local Staff
- Welcome meet by our local representative on arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station.
- Visit of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort by AC Vehicle.
- Services of 01 Professional English Speaking Guide during sightseeing at Agra.
- 01 Bottle (500 ml) of Packaged drinking water during sightseeing
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entry Fees
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
0810 Hrs : Board your train Your train Gatimaan Express departs From H. Nizamuddin Railway Station & do around 01 Hour 40 Min Journey to reach AgraAgra beautifully situated on the banks of river Yamuna. It achieved prominence as the capital of the Mughal Emperors from the year 1526 to 1628, remains major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era monuments, most notably the Taj Mahal,. Tea & Breakfast will be served in the train 09:50 Hrs. Arrival in Agra & On arrival at Agra, pickup from Railway Station by our Representative / Guide.
1030 – 1200 Hrs Taj Mahal Visit : the Taj Mahal a poem written on white marble. This is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. According to legend, Emperor Shahjehan was so grief-stricken at the death of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal that he decided to erect a memorial to her which would be unsurpassed in beauty and grandeur. With a huge labor force of 20,000 people, it took 21 long years to complete this masterpiece.
1200 – 1330 Hrs Agra Fort Visit Agra Red Fort was designed and built by the great Mughal ruler, Akbar, in about 1565 A.D. It was initially built as a military establishment but later on his successors made many additions to the main structure. Several Mahals, which were built afterwards, converted half of the structure into a magnificent palace.
The Red Fort in Agra encompasses a radius of three kilometers and is bordered by a wall, which is 70 foot tall. Two walls made of red sandstone surround the fort. The Red Fort has four gates.
The fort contained more buildings in it but just a few of those remain till date. The most eminent of these remaining buildings is the Jahangiri Mahal; a multi-storied palace built by Akbar for his Begum, Jodha Bai. Among the other important structures that still remain are the Mausam Burj, the Diwan-i-khas, and the Shaha Burj.
1330 – 1430 Hrs Lunch Break 1500 – 1700 Hrs Leisure Time Evening free at leisure OR to explore the Bazaar of Agra Rich Heritage of Handicrafts. Agra has many local handicraft shops located near to the major attractions such as the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Overall, there are many crafts to choose from, ranging from marble souvenirs (famous products of Agra), traditional cloths, scarfs, religious displays and paintings etc. One can buy most famous marble handicraft there.1700 Hrs Transfer to Railway Station to Board Superfast Gatimaan Express Train To Delhi.
1930 Hrs Arrive Delhi & Our Chauffer Will Pick Up from H Nizamuddin Railway Station & transfer to the Hotel. Your Tour Ends With Sweet Memories of Same Day Agra Trip By Train (Gatimaan Express).
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.