Same Day Agra Tour with Lunch From Delhi
The Tour start at 0630 in the morning straight drive to Agra.
Explore our most popular same day Agra tour from Delhi, capital city of India. AGRA - The city of the inimitable “TAJ MAHAL”. The architectural splendour of the mausoleums, the fort and the palaces is vivid reminder of the opulence of the legendary Mughal Empire. While its significance as a political center ended with the transfer of the capital to Delhi in 1634 by Shah Jahan, its architectural wealth has secured its place on the international map. A pleasant town with a comparatively slow pace, Agra is known for its superb inlay work on marble and soapstone by craftsmen who are descendants of those who worked under the Mughals.
Highlights of the Tour
It -Mad Ud Daulah.
Mehtab Bagh Garden.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Battery Van ride at Taj Mahal
- Buffet Lunch at Five Star Hotel in Agra
- Fuel Charges & Toll Tax's and Parking of the Transport
- Local Guide
- Private Transport for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Trip from New Delhi (Hotel/Airport to Hotel Aiport)
- Sightseeing of the Monument. Taj Mahal + Agra Fort+ B'Taj + Mehtab Bagh Garden
What's excluded :
- Any thing which is not mentioned above.
- Entrances of the Monuments
- Tip to the Driver and Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Vision Holidays
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vision Holidays, 34/95/P-33 Sanik Vihar, Deovri Road, Agra-282001, India, Agra 282001 India
06:30 AM Pickup from Delhi
Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by Express way.
10:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Five Star Hotel
Have a lunch in Agra's famous five star hotel and taste some amazing delicacies food.
01:30 PM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
02:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah
Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir).
03:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal
Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river
05:00 PM Back to Delhi
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel/Airport in Delhi, Noida Gurgaon
- Infant seats unavailable
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.