Same Day Delhi - Jaipur - Delhi
With Folded Hand Welcome to the mesmerizing world of the "Pink City", founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in 1699. The imperial city is famous for its majestic fort and palaces as well as pink buildings and royal lifestyle.
To make your Jaipur tourism experience stupendous, the Jaipur sightseeing tour starts from your pick up location i.e. either the Hotel In Delhi or the place suggested by traveller . Experienced tour guide for feeding you with the knowledge of the opulent heritage of the city will also be there to enhance the beauty of Pink City ..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers & sightseeing’s by exclusive air conditioned private Toyota car.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Jaipur for sightseeing.
- Lunch at one of the finest local AC restaurant.
- 2 Water Bottles
- All Taxes & Parking’s.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Tipping for guide & driver.
- Anything not mention in included features list.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
An exciting day awaits for you today, with a photo visit at the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) - a five-storey wonder with a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Continue your tour as you drive to the ancient capital of Amer to see the fabulous Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur city. The fort is surrounded by fortified battlements and overlooks the Moata Lake. Ruins and remains of the fort are spread over the Aravalli hills and sprawling crenellated walls lattice the surrounding area.
Explore the chambers and hallways of the palace, famous for the excellent design and decoration. Within the complex is Ganesh Pol, an imposing gateway painted with the images of the God - Ganesh. The merging of Rajput and Mughal architectural styles is captured in the Sukh Niwas, Jas Mandir Apartments, and the Charbagh garden with its perfectly proportioned landscaping. Pierced screen windows offer views from different vantage points and shimmering mirrors encrust the walls of Sheesh Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
After exploring Amer fort drive-by Jal Mahal and take some spectacular pictures from the roadside.
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
his afternoon, enjoy a tour of the Pink City, an “abode of rajahs”. The highlights of the tour include a visit to the City Palace Museum, which has a superb collection of Rajasthani costumes, and armoury of Mughals and Rajputs including swords of different shapes and sizes with chiselled handles. Many antiques and artefacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. It also has an art gallery with an excellent collection of miniature paintings, carpets, royal paraphernalia and rare astronomical works in Arabic, Persian, Latin and Sanskrit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Proceed to the awe-inspiring Jantar Mantar Observatory, A stone Astrological & Astronomical Observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh in the 18th century.
Later on, drive back to Delhi via national highway. Your tour ends here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from All Hotel in New Delhi & NCR and New Delhi Airport Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Jal Mahal can only be seen from out side as it has been allowed to Go Inside now
- We can also arrange pickup from any Departure point in Delhi
- Do provide at least one contact point . so that we can contact you at the time of emergency
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.