Same Day Gulmarg Trip with Lunch
Originally called ‘Gaurimarg’ by shepherds, its present name was given in the 16th century by Sultan Yusuf Shah, who was inspired by the sight of its grassy slopes emblazoned with wild flowers. Gulmarg was a favourite haunt of Emperor Jehangir who once collected 21 different varieties of flowers from here. Today Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty- it also has the highest green golf course in the world, at an altitude of 2,650 m, and is the country’s premier ski resort in the winter.
While Gulmarg is an all-weather resort with refreshing summer meadows and pastoral scenes to keep the camera busy, the main reason to come here, at least in winter, is the off-piste, deep-powder, long-run skiing and snowboarding. The Himalayan resort of Gulmarg is one of the newest and increasingly popular ski destinations. Head here for the world’s highest gondola ski lift and eye-popping views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle on sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis (01-03 Pax in Suzuki Dzire & 04-06 Pax in Innova)
- Buffet Lunch in one of the best restaurant in Gulmarg
- English Speaking Guide
- Gandola Ride in Gulmarg
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 01 Bottled water per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mugal road - Jammu to Srinagar, 4324, Srinagar India
We will pick up from your Srinagar city Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.