Same Day Jaipur tour from Delhi
Delhi to Jaipur same day tour by India Incredible is the best way to enjoy the beauty of the pink city. Known for its monumental and breathtaking buildings, rich history and culture, and beautiful landscapes, Jaipur is the best place to spend an amazing day with your family in a limited budget. In our same day Jaipur tour package we will take you to some of the famous Royal Palaces and monuments in the Pink City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, Tolls, Parking, Fuel, Driver
- Professional guide in Jaipur
- Hotel or Airport pickup and drop-off from Delhi
- Packed Mineral Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monument Entry Fees
- Any Alcoholic Drinks (available to purchase)
- Any Alcoholic Drinks and Food
- Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Sightseeing through Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’. Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The unique history of the city has made it one of the most amazingly-designed sites in the world. Reach jaipur at 9:00 AM, taking travelers to the great monuments of the city, and showcasing the history and achievement of the culture.
Visit the Hawa Mahal, a famous landmark of Jaipur. The palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to be able to visit a site that citizens could also use. You will also visit The City Palace, which is another noteworthy site in Jaipur, famous for its art and structural features. See the Jantar Mantar monument, which contains the largest stone sundial in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Jantar Mantar is still used as an astronomical observatory, which today draws in unique travelers from the world over.
You will then see the Amber Fort, one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting on the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors.
Finally visit the Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City.
Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaipur where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Gemstones, Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Blu Pottery and Textiles etc.
After finish all Drive back to Delhi. Driver will drop you at your hotel or Airport
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport or Hotel in Delhi
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.