Same Day Jaipur Tour from Delhi with Lunch
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 01 Bottled water per person
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- English speaking Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal Expenses
- Early in the morning drive for Jaipur from your pickup point, which is 265 KM away from Delhi and it takes about 4 hours to travel. Your first destination will be Amber Fort, which is a major tourist attraction sightseeing place. It was built by Raja Man Singh and completed by Sawai Jai Singh in 18 century. You can see the panoramic view of Jaipur city from Amber Fort. After visiting Amber fort the time comes to have a buffet lunch.
After having lunch, we will take a short drive to Jantar Mantar which is another wonderful example of architectural work done in the city by Sawai Jai Singh. It comes among top five observatories built by king in India. After that we’ll make a short tour to City Palace which is a famous landmark that was built by Kachchwa Rajput rulers of Jaipur. Some parts of city palace is now converted to a museum, which a collection of rare manuscripts, weapons, carpets and costumes of the Mughal Emperor.
In the evening we will make a tour to Lakshmi Narayan temple also known as Birla Temple. It is situated near Moti Dungri Fort, in which the idol of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi is situated. The Temple is an outstanding example of the modern approach of the traditional ancient Hindu Temple.
A quick visit to the Albert hall museum which is one of the oldest museums of Rajasthan.
Now at the end we move to Hawa Mahal which is one of the most common and popular tourist place of attraction.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.