Same Day Shekhawati Tour From Jaipur
In the morning, at 8:00 AM pickup from your hotel by your driver in a private air-conditioned vehicle and drive to Shekhawati. The Shekhawati region of Rajasthan is known as an open-air art gallery.
Discover the history of Shekhawati on this private day tour. Shekhawati is a part (region) of Rajasthan, situated in north part of Rajasthan. This part was used to be used as silk route in old time. Now this part is famous for frescoes paintings and old Haveli’s for inbound and outbound tourist.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Bottled water
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing (Private Tour)
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal Expenses
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s and Guide's Tips
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laxmangarh Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laxmangarh Fort, Laxmangarh, Shekhawati India
Shekhawati is a semi-arid historical region located in the northeast part of Rajasthan, India. Shekhawati is famous for its rich heritage and beautiful architectures full of fresco paintings, hence also known as “open-air art gallery”.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Jaipur (Please provide your hotel details)Jaipur Airport (Please provide your flight details)Jaipur Railway Station (Please provide your train details)Jaipur Bus Station (Please provide your bus details)Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.