Same Day Taj Mahal & Agra City Tour By Express Train (All Inclusive)
This is one of the most preferred and best selling same day tours of Taj Mahal from Delhi by India’s fastest train – Gatimaan Express. This tour is mainly designed for those tourists who wants to do the Taj Mahal tour and also likes to have an experience of an Indian Train journey. So just believe us and get it. We will provide you our best facilities.
This morning we pick you early from your hotel in Delhi/Gurugram or your desired location & drop you at Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch Gatimaan Express train bound to Agra (This is India’s fastest train). On your arrival at Agra cantonment railway station, we receive you and your tour of Taj Mahal starts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere in Delhi
- Private tour guide for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Breakfast and Supper on-board the train
- Train Tickets with Return Journey
- Lunch in Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Monuments Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Our expert tour guides pick up respected clients from Agra Cantonment Railway Station & gives them informative tour of Taj Mahal. It is a beautiful mausoleum built in 17th century by 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
One Tour Guide will accompany you for the whole tour. Agra Fort is one of the most beautiful & well preserved forts of India. It was built in 16th century by Mughal Emperors. You get to see the grandeur of palaces & contrast of Red sandstone & white marble.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
It is the very first mausoleum built by Mughals in white marble. It was built in 17th century by Nur Jahan, who was a Mughal Empress, as a tribute to her parents. It is one of the few mausoleums which is decorated not only with pietra dura but also with fine frescoes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our all respected clients from their preferred location in Delhi, Gurugram, Ghaziabad & Noida. Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.