Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Same day Taj Mahal tour is one of the most preferred tour program among tourists from across the globe.
In this tour you will enjoy the beauty of the Taj Mahal which is also called temple of love and feel it's celestial beauty.
This tour brings you a chance to feel the love of Shahjahan and Mumtaj Mahal and glance at their love life.In this tour you can see the Taj Mahal in a same day from Delhi.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop
- Bottled water
- Toll taxes and parkings
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Tipping and gratitude
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
• Meeting with you in your hotel at the reception or in lobby • It takes 3 hours to reach Agra via yamuna express way from Delhi • There will be one stop at the yamuna express way such for using lavatory or having tea or coffee but if you don't want to stop then there will be no stop there. • Agra arrival Agra: Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Mehtab Bagh, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The golden age of the city began with the Mughals. Previously known as Akbarabad, Agra was the capital of the Mughal Empire under the Badshahs Akbar, Jahangir and Shah Jahan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
1.Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world, the mausoleum of Shah Jahan's favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Agra is commonly identified as the "City of Taj". The Taj is one of India's many beautiful monuments and is set amidst landscaped gardens. There are so many interesting points in the Taj Mahal. Forecourt area. All three entrance gates of Taj Mahal bring you here, there are four char bagh style gardens in this area. Mausoleum. The white Marbles Building, Which is a mausoleum of Shahjahan and Mumtaz, called The Taj Mahal. Viewpoint. On the back side of Taj Mahal, there is the Yamuna River. From here there is a magnificent view of Agra fort, Mehtab garden (moonlight garden) and the river itself. Mosque. On the both sides of Taj Mahal, there are two buildings, one is a mosque, facing towards to Mecca and another is a guest house. Free time. Time to reflect and behold this Monument of Endless Love.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
2.Agra fort: Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In 1983, the Agra fort has been inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is the only fort in India where all early Mughal emperors lived. The Fort stands on an ancient site and was traditionally known as Badalgarh. 3.Lunch: After visiting agra fort we will go to have lunch in indian restraunt where we will enjoy exceptional cooking of Agra. • Return to Delhi • Drop to hotel or airport
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in Delhi-Noida-Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.