Same Day Taj mahal Tour by car and driver from delhi
• Picking up from IGI airport and drive to agra
• Going to the remnant of a regal love story: Taj Mahal
• Assistance provided throughout along with provision of a guide and driver
• Pick and drop service provided
• Sightseeing of splendorous Agra (on the list are Agra Fort, Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah etc.)
• The water and the wifi will be included in the cost ,no extra pay for them
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Water bottles
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Day 01: New Delhi to Agra (by road 204 Km/5hrs)-
On arrival, you will be met by a travel representative who will pick you up from the hotel/airport/railway station and drive to Agra. The city of Taj, Agra is famous for the glorious Taj Mahal, majestic Agra Fort and quaint looking Tomb of Itimad-Ud-daulah. All the three are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Upon arrival at Agra, a representative from India tourist driver will assist you to visit the Taj Mahal.
(Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays).
Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his better half. It took 22 years to build this magnificent monument and about 20,000 laborers toiled hard to give it an elegant touch. The monument was built entirely of white marble and a whooping Rs. 32 million were spent in the construction of this seventh wonder of this world.
Next, visit Agra Fort also known as Red fort as the latter is comprised of red sandstone. The fort covers an area of 2.5 Km and within the fort’s premises there is Khas Mahal, Jahangir Palace, audience halls and two holy mosques.
Thereafter, visit Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah which is popularly known as the baby Taj. Made of white marble with magnificent inlay works and carvings, this mausoleum is a forerunner to the Taj Mahal.
Subsequently, visit Sikandra Fort which is the tomb of Akbar, the Great Mughal ruler. The ironical part of this fort is that Akbar himself started the construction of his tomb which was completed later by his son Jahangir.
After sightseeing; drive to New Delhi by road. Upon arrival, you will be met by a travel representative from india tourist driver who will assist you in transferring to the hotel / railway station / airport.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Available From anywhere in Delhi or Indra Gandhi Airport.Ports
- Indra Gandhi International Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.