Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car from New Delhi
If you are a on a lookout for an affordable holiday option, then Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car is an ideal option for you. You can easily book an air conditioned SUV or sedan from Delhi and enjoy a superb sightseeing experience in Agra. The best thing about this Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by car is that you get to see the monument of eternal love, Taj Mahal and several other places on interest in Agra and that also within a span of one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All sightseeing with private car
- Professional Tour Guide
- Mineral Water
- All Toll Tax and Parking Fees
- Fuel Surcharge
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and tipping
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Any breakfast and Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
What is widely considered as the most beautiful building in the world, Taj Mahal is located in the historical city of Agra. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Constructed entirely out of white marble in the 17th century, it is among the finest edifices of Mughal architecture. Recognised by the UNESCO as a world heritage site, this monument is also considered to be one of the seven wonders of the modern world. Every year visitors numbering more than the entire population of Agra pass through the magnificent gates to catch a glimpse of this breathtaking monument, and only a few leave disappointed. Shah Jahan said about the Taj that it made "the sun and the moon shed tears from their eyes".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Although Taj Mahal overshadows the beauty and importance of Agra Fort, this fine example of Mughal beauty stands etching in every traveler’s memory. Everyone visiting Agra makes it a point to visit Agra Fort along with Taj Mahal. These two are the top monuments of the country.
This is a cluster of sandstone and marble palaces enveloped in one large fortress, defining power and defense. Are you planning to visit Agra Fort during your next visit? Here is everything that you need to know. Read on: How to Explore the Endless Beauty of Agra by Car
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Named as the ‘Baby Taj’, this monument is considered the inspiration for the world wonder, Taj Mahal. However, the tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah is a more delicate artwork with marble lattice screens and fine carvings. This is the first Mughal structure made with marbles by Nur Jahan, mother of Shah Jahan (builder of Taj Mahal). This was the first of many tombs to be erected on the banks of River Yamuna. If you are visiting Agra, you ought to pay a visit to this diminishing piece of beauty, which stands as an initial to every marble monument that glorifies Agra.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.